Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Some day we will return from Wonderland

Alice: "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"


How appropriate that a new version of Alice in Wonderland is out. It is my understanding that Johnny Depp used Keith Richards as his inspiration for Jack Sparrow. I wonder which Conservative he used as the basis for his Mad Hatter. I've never done acid and I never would have thought that a Conservative government would have engendered such a metaphor. But the comparisons are there.





Like all bad trips, this will end. Just beware of the inevitable flashbacks.

In the meantime. Feed your head.
Recommend this Post

No comments: