Thursday, September 25, 2008

Why I started this blog

I have been following a number of "progressive" blogs since about 2003. It was reassuring for me to find that other people have similar concerns as to the direction of the world in general and Canada in particular.

Whether anyone finds this interesting or not, it will provide me with an outlet that I need to use. I expect that I will fill the blog with posts about my thoughts on subjects such as social justice, Canadian politics, books and music and science stuff.

I hope you will enjoy it.

Time to do the dishes. I believe an appropriate second post will be the personal journey I have taken from a supporter of the Progressive Conservatives to my, at present, support for the Liberals and Stephan Dion.Recommend this Post

1 comment:

Constant Vigilance said...

P.S.: One of my kids picked the lay-out.