Monday, May 3, 2010

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on all of us

He fooled (some of) us once:

Let us not let him fool (any of us) again:

Offshore spill won't happen to Canada: PM

I have this mental picture of the reporters so incompetent they can only get a job working for news outlets that cover up for Harper's clueless comments. They are leaving an editorial meeting hearing about this one and wondering how they can spin this. It must seem like an insurmountable challenge. They are after all from the bottom of their class.
Recommend this Post

1 comment:

penlan said...

We actually have less stringent rules than they have in the U.S. so how Harper can say that, plus accidents do happen (nothing is infallible), is the height of stupidity.
If Harper can fool the MSM & the public then we are all doomed. The man makes me sick to my stomach.