Saturday, October 31, 2009

Blog clean-up, poll results and a quote

My blog is like my desk. Cluttered with half finished work that is moving its way to a conclusion. Such as the Poll:

WHEN WILL REVELATIONS OF THE BIG CONSERVATIVE SCANDAL COME TO LIGHT?

Before the end of 2009
15 (41%)
During the 2010 Olympics
11 (30%)
During the election campaign
10 (27%)
AdScam, AdScam, AdScam!!!!!
4 (11%)


Given the news, I think the first choice is eminently sensible. Only 4 people screamed "AdScam? I must not get too many Conservative readers.

Time to delete the poll and other junk.

A pertinent quote from a previous spending scandal from John Gomery:
“A general lack of transparency about government spending and a reluctance by the public service to call attention to irregularities because of the increased concentration of political power in the prime minister's office are weaknesses in the present-day system of Canadian government.”
Update: Oh, yeah. I added a QOTD widget. I have been looking, unsuccessfully till now, soon after I started blogging just over a year ago.
Recommend this Post

No comments: