Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Two letters in a name make all the difference

The Reform Party's Eminence Grease has been in the Globe a lot lately dispensing his unctuous tripe about destroying the Liberals a la' mode Punic, subverting the country that has given him a home and career in pursuit of his ludicrous ideology. Whenever his name does come up it makes me think I have heard it in a different context.,

Then while I was walking the dog, I realized that it wasn't Tom Flanagan. It was Tommy Flanagan.


Repeat after Tommy. "And then I destroyed the Liberals. Yeah that the ticket. And then I married Morgan Fairchild. And then I told Steve to create a deficit. And use that as an excuse to strip away the social contract of Canada. Yeah that's it."


The SNL version was funnier.Recommend this Post

No comments: