Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Dark Lord and Peter Pettigrew work their financial magic

"You will have your reward, Wormtail. I will allow you to perform an essential task for me, one that many of my followers would give their right hands to perform..." - Voldemort

Rowling, J.K. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. New York: Scholastic, 2000.
Stetson tip to Brad Dillman for allowing me the use of his Flaherty characterization.

P.S.: I know I said I was on a break but this is too good to pass up.

I think I may need an intervention.
Recommend this Post

1 comment:

Brad Dillman said...

I wonder if He Who Must Not Be Named is so arrogant that he hid a horcrux at 24 Sussex? Or perhaps in the chamber of the Commons, and that's the cause for prorogation?

No real flames intended, just having a little fun with the metaphor (who could resist?).