Saturday, December 6, 2008

Progressive presents

Now that the last bit of silliness has past I would like to change tack and bring up something more uplifting.

As "that time of year" approaches you may find yourself faced with the need to buy presents for clients, colleagues, friends or relatives that are supposed to be of a nominal set value. Rather than buying them some cheap trinkets, may I suggest you think about making charitable donations in the recipients name.

One that Eternal and I use is Canadian Physicians For Aid And Relief. A $30 donation sees that 60 trees get planted in Africa.

P.S.: If you love this blog so much you were thinking of getting me something I don't expect much. If you could make it so I never hear the phrases "ramp Ceremony" or "Violence Against Women" again it would be the best Christmas ever.Recommend this Post

No comments: